You will need the name, birthdate, sex social security number, and identify their relationship to head of household for EVERY person that will live in the unit. You will also need to provide a current address, phone number and email so we may contact you.  You will not need to provide us proof of income or employment in order to apply.  We will require that from you at a later date.

Return to FAQ

What will the CHA ask me?  What information will I need to apply?

Back to FAQ