Back to FAQ 

Return to FAQ

No.  Prior to being offered select housing, the applicant will be required to provide documentation from a third party that the person has been employed for more than 1 year and has been working a minimum of 30 hours a week.  If you do not have employment income, you will be considered to be ineligible. (Note: persons with Social Security or Disability income may apply.)

I don't have any income except TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) or I have no income.  Can I apply for Select Housing?